The Tiny House Builder
Andrew Morrison is a tiny house builder, and also a teacher, a consultant, a workshop leader, a motivational speaker and an author.
This man does it all !
Andrew and his family’s personal experience with tiny housing came while living in the “American Dream” home. Frustrated by feeling like slaves to it, they got rid of 90% of their worldly belongings, bought a pop up tent trailer and spent nearly 5 months reassessing what “home” meant to them while living in Mexico.
Andrew and his wife, Gabriella, are the creators of “hOMe”, the 207 SF (+110 SF in lofts) modern tiny house on wheels. They live and work in hOMe full time, off grid, and debt free.
Some topics we have covered:
– What pushed Andrew to live and build Tiny Houses ?
– Why having more floor space doesn’t mean more happiness ?
– Why the Tiny House movement is still strong and growing ?
– How living in a Tiny House can save humanity ?
Check out the Video of our conversation below (or use this Link),
If you appreciate what we do, don’t hesitate to subscribe, comment, share or like us !
It will really help…merci 🙂
Download the podcast (right-click, save link as)
How you can find out more about Andrew Morrison:
- Check The Tiny House Build website: The Tiny House Build
- Check Andrew’s Tedx talk:Tiny House Movement