Fragmented Chat with Lee Camp
Stand-up comedian, activist, and host of the excellent news show “Redacted Tonight“, Lee Camp took the time in his busy life to drop by on our pathetic podcast.
Yes, the immense Lee Camp !
And no, not the football player like Tim thought at the beginning.
Thanks to our good friend Katie Goodman, we have been lucky to exchange with him…erratically!
And when I say erratically, I mean it has been such a challenge to offer you this episode, you wouldn’t believe.
Technology just sucks !
I know I am complaining like a spoiled idiot while I am typing on my beloved laptop.
Ouuuuhhhh, my shiny laptop, such a beauty.
Yeah, such an irony really.
But I cannot help but questioning people who suggest that we will be saved by technology, when at the same time, we still have crawling networks, software crashes and infamous Skype calls !
Oh no, not the Skype calls !!!
Good luck to us all with geoengineering then…
Anyhow,for this episode, we just have a Youtube version to offer you (no audio at all).
And believe me, it is already a damn’ miracle !
So, don’t be surprised by all the hiccups and me suddenly becoming silent.
As you know, we keep everything in our show…so, I let you discover what happened.
And please, don’t wait to watch our show !
Who knows if it will still be there in couple of days.
Here are some of the topics we have discussed:
– What are Lee’s 2015 top stories who haven’t been covered by the mainstream media ?
– How does he manage to marry comedy and activism without loosing his sanity ?
– Can Donald Trump win the US election ?
– What are his main concerns and fights for 2016 ?
– Will we see another popular movement like Occupy Wall Street in 2016 ?
– What……I cannot hear you……this is totally shit !
How you can find out more about Lee Camp: