Susan David, Ph.D. is a psychologist at Harvard Medical School, founder and co-director of the Harvard-affiliated Institute of Coaching and the CEO of Evidence Based Psychology. She is also the author of:”Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change and Thrive in Work and Life“.
What? Another book about happiness and shit? How many more do we need really?
Well, this one for sure!
Drawing on more than twenty years of academic research, consulting, and her own experiences overcoming adversity, Susan has pioneered a new way to enable us to make peace with our inner self, achieve our most valued goals, make real change, and live life to the fullest.
If you want to have someone with solid credentials, believe me, Susan is your woman for sure!
How impressive she has been on our podcast, coming with evidence and scientific data to back up her findings.
Without any doubt, we have been blown away by Susan’s.
Some topics with have discussed with Susan:
– What is emotional agility and why it is so important for our well-being?
– Why talking about emotions and feelings in the workplace is a must now for organizations?
– The importance of personal values and how to define them?
– Why we should acknowledge our difficult emotions and not apply “positive thinking”?
– What to do when you have difficulties to sleep?
– What is social contagion and what can prevent us to gain weight or even divorce? (yeah that’s very “click bait” 🙂 )
Check out the Video of our conversation below (or use this Link)
If you appreciate what we do, don’t hesitate to subscribe, comment, share or like us !
It will really help…merci 🙂
Download the podcast (right-click, save link as)
How you can find out more about Susan David:
- Buy her book: Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change and Thrive in Work and Life
- Check out her Website:Susan David
- Take her Free Emotional Agility Quiz:Quiz