Embrace Your Gift, Not Your Talent
Inspirational Speaker, Writer & Filmmaker, Philip McKernan works with entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world.
In more recent times he has worked with the Canadian Olympic Team, The Pentagon and has shared the stage with other speakers like the Dalai Lama and Richard Branson.
Philip is a recurrent guest at London Real and his talks have inspired many.
There’s something remarkable about Philip: his authenticity.
Such a genuine guy, and even you are not a big fan of public speakers, you will be moved by Philip’s message.
He believes that each one of us has a gift to be shared in this world.
And until we honor this gift and follow our true path, we won’t be fulfilled in this life.
Philip asserts that your gift has nothing to do with “talent”: you may be the best accountant, recognized in your field and still, you may not be tapping into your most valuable resource.
Somehow it is.
And we did argue with Philip during the podcast actually 🙂
Anyhow, I invite you to check out this heated episode.
Some topics we have discussed with Philip:
– What is the difference between “Gift” and “Talent”?
– Why you should always follow your Gift?
– Why knowing who you are is much more important than “doing” stuff?
– Why Philip doesn’t think personal values are important?
– Who will be president in Ireland in 2025?
Check out the Video of our conversation below (or use this Link),
If you appreciate what we do, don’t hesitate to subscribe, comment, share or like us !
It will really help…merci 🙂
Download the podcast (right-click, save link as)
How you can find out more about Philip McKernan:
- Buy his book: Rich On Paper Poor On Life: 3 Paths To More Meaning (And Money)
- Check out his Website:Philip McKernan